To cancel your Premium account or cancel auto-renew, you must go to your Account Settings page. Hover on your account name in the upper-right corner and select Account Settings.
- To cancel auto-renew, click Cancel My Subscription, near the blue Update Credit Card button. Or, you may click the green switch under "Auto Renew."
- This will launch the "Auto Renew" popover, where you can select a reason for your cancellation.
NOTE: Canceling auto-renew will downgrade you to the free version of Pagemodo by removing Premium services once the renewal period has run its course. This does not remove Pagemodo from your Facebook page.
For new Pagemodo subscriptions, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If need be, you can cancel your subscription at any time. For more information on refund procedures, check out the Pagemodo Refund Policy.
If you simply want to disable Pagemodo from publishing to an account:
- Select "Account Settings" from the Settings menu in the upper-right corner of your Facebook account
- On the General Account Settings page, click Apps on the left column
- On the App Settings page under "Apps you use" you will see Pagemodo. Click the x to remove.