Agency features are as follows:
- Customize the email address of the contact forms
- Agency admin access
- The ability for account holders to place their own branding while creating their tab or cover
- Other white label features (as follows):
- No Pagemodo Footer: Get a professional look by removing the box beneath your custom tab that says "Created with the Free version of Pagemodo.
- Unbranded Editor: Allow your clients to edit their pages and contact forms without seeing Pagemodo branding during the editing stage.
- No "Powered By": Remove the "Powered by Pagemodo" links on your tabs.
What is White label?
A white-label product or service is a product created by one company and then re-branded and sold by another. Such features are offered on our Agency packages.
Some of our white label features:
No Pagemodo Footer:
The box with the message "Created with the Free version of Pagemodo" beneath the footer on your live Fan Page would be removed. This would allow the content in your footer to stand alone.
Follow this link for steps on how to edit your custom tabs:
"Powered by Pagemodo" links:
You would have the "Powered by Pagemodo" links on your tabs removed.
Unbranded Custom Cover Photo
Your Custom cover photo will have the “Pagemodo Cover Photo Maker” ad removed from your images.
Follow this link for more information on How to customize your Custom cover photo: http://pagemodo.zendesk.com/entries/21633981-Introduction-to-the-Cover-Photo-Designer
Your clients would edit their pages and contact forms without seeing Pagemodo branding during the editing stage.